la casa verde
eco hostel, baños ecuador
we invite you to join us here in june when we host two 9day/8 night yoga adventure retreats. surrounded by the beauty of the scenic andes mountains.....come and nourish your body by practicing yoga and meditation, exploring your creativity, re-connecting to the earth, experiencing great adventure, pampering yourself with a massage, facial or in the healing waters of baños' hot springs and eating well.
the focus is on yoga, meditation, relaxation, creativity and well-being. this will be complemented by other wonderful activities on offer in baños and it’s surrounds:
- pampering yourself – with our in-house massage and beauty treatment specialist offers a wide range of massage techniques and beauty treatments
- shake your groove thang – it’s all about fun, plenty of laughs and picking up a few moves to show off on the dance floor. a salsa lesson with one of the best salsa dancers in ecuador
- eat and make food, glorious food – learn to prepare and cook a couple of delicious, nutricious ecuadorian dishes in the kitchen with our local staff
- go amazonian – one day we’ll take a trip down towards the amazon to a nature reserve with pristine rivers and waterfalls, cruise down a river on a dug out canoe, visit an indigenous community, visit a monkey rescue centre and an orchid/botanical garden
here's a sample itinerary:
there’ll also be time to take advantage of other activities in and around baños and it’s surrounds; thermal hot springs, rafting, canyoning, bridge swinging, horseback riding, hiking, biking, spanish lessons and much more. we can help arrange these activities for you for before/during or after the retreat.
the retreat will be run by the wonderful rosa puerillo. for two decades, rosa has facilitated classes, apprenticeships and retreats in the healing and creative arts. her life and work has been inspired by yoga, jungian studies, the wisdom practices of earth based traditions, mythologies of the divine feminine, herbal wisdom and visual and performing arts. she has developed experiential programs, grounded in reconnecting to earth and body, that open participants to self-nurturance, self-awareness, self-empowerment, and self-acceptance by fostering creativity and authentic expression, promoting spiritual growth and rejuvenation, inner peace and the exploration of the meaning of soul.
- all accommodation, meals, snacks and drinks
- ecuadorean taxes
- daily yoga, meditation, creative sessions
- 2 beauty treatments or massages
- cooking class
- salsa lesson
- entry to cable cars, monkey refuge, orchid farm, jungle reserve and canoe ride
what’s not included?
- transport to and from banos. $3.50 from quito by bus. or let us know if you want private transport and we can help arrange it for you - US$100 for up to 4 people
- mountain bike hire
- spanish lessons
- rafting/canyoning/horse riding/bridge swinging
1st retreat - june 15th to june 23rd
2nd retreat - june 25th to july 3rd
- cost: $1200 per person twin share
(if you're on your own, we'll find your roommate for the week), or add $200 for single supplement if you’d like your own room
- limited spaces available: 12 per retreat
- 10% discount if fully paid before 1pm march 30th, GMT
- both retreats – 10% discount on 2nd retreat, if you’ve attended the 1st retreat
- bring a friend – discount available for 2 or more booking together (please email)
we can help you organise jungle trips and you're welcome to stay at la casa verde before or after your retreat. please email us to check availability.
please choose the retreat(s) for you. if you have any questions, would like any more information or are eligible for further discounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
these discounted prices are available until 1pm march 30th, GMT